What you need to know.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Gulp!

Day 7

Took the pill, and the vitamins. Prenatal one and a extra folic acid.

This took all of 5 mins. I think if I took the pills out of the blister and the prenatal and folic acid out of the child proof bottles it could be done in less than a minute assuming I had a glass of water near me.

This is the stuff that eats at me, I am a do'er. I want to do something that will assure that this goes well and we have great success. If they told me that I needed to walk for 8 hours a day and gave me a list of outrageous task, I think I probably would feel up though this whole thing.

IVF requires that you surrender your body to the clinic and doctors, your heart and soul to your faith and your mind, well, that is all you get to keep and holding on to that is a enough I guess.

No comments: