What you need to know.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The clinic we will go, the clinic we will go....

Day 4

If I had to do this in the words of a song, it would go a bit like this.

Well, off to the clinic we go with check book in hand and all the nervousness and fear I could muster up!

Today was the typical. Committed to the cycle. Got scrips for Birth control pills and lab orders. Had blood work and ultrasounds done.

They saw a lining in the uterus, and on the left there was 10 follicles and on the right 16 follicles. I can't remember what this means at this point, but it must have meant something.

I was insanely excited, almost giddy. Very distracted and forgot to ask a bunch of questions. The office had changed locations and things are a bit more "rockville" than it was, but I still saw A and Dr. E so I was calm a bit after that.

I may start the pills today on day 4. I don't like this it makes me feel as though there is a loophole for something to happen. They mentioned that they will have to adjust something....there was ringing in my ears so I don't know?

I will wait, the first day of many to come, for the phone to ring. Wat will the messenger bring me today? Blood levels and a plan. Hummm....a plan. I love plans, I love plans even better with out hitches. Lets pray for no hitches for right now...and we will get to the eggs and babies later. The first rule to IVF is patience, and small steady steps.

So for now, like that little engine....I know I can do this, I know I can do this....

Ring, ring : later that day.
My levels are right where they should be,, things looked good. Start the pills, get the blood work done and oh yeah the Tom needs another sperm count done as soon as possible.

The mock is set for November the 26th. We don't go back until then, so....

Off to the pharmacy I go, the pharmacy I go...high~ho the ovaries to the pharmacy I go.



No comments: