What you need to know.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Aaahhh, Duhhh?

Day 9
Very confused.

I sit here very confused.

Came back from a early Thanksgiving family deal this weekend to find a message on the answering machine. The message is from the IVF pharmacy wanting to get my scripts filled. They said to make note that the Doctor ordering said that it was necessary that I receive these before November the 23rd.

Aaaahhh, duhhh?

I went ahead because I am sure I will need them, however now I am waiting for them to call me back with the amount I need to have ready for them. This is where we need some prayer folks. Not that we don't need it on any other day but it is very crucial that out insurance help pay for the drug part of this...they ditched on us for everything else.

I am very nervous that they are not going to do this...I can hardly even think of this to even type it. We are talking thousands if not and the IVF procedure alone wiped us out.

Please dear Lord help us get these medications.

The other thing. I have no idea why I need them prior to my mock on the 26th. Now I have something to do. Call the clinic.

No comments: